This role is a unique opportunity to help drive growth through the development of a product line and growing the agent-platform. This is a critical role as it directly contributes to the growth of the company. This is an intense business role, as this person will be building an operations team responsible for growing a product line.
What you’ll do:
- Build & manage an operations team (Business Development & Operation team) responsible for growing the product source.
- Develop & Optimize Processes.
- Oversee the daily operations and focus on using best business practice to improve efficiency, by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity.
- Manage operations and maintenance for assigned facilities and assists in development of operating and capital budgets.
- Establish and create relationships from reputable suppliers/wholesalers. Manage and select the most suitable partners for long-term cooperation.
- Decide which partners & initiatives the team should focus on to grow and set an aggressive timeline to reach those goals.
- Identifying prospective suppliers/partners, generating business from new accounts & developing them to achieve consistent profitability.
- Build and manage strategic plans, policy and promotion for respective agents/ wholesalers.
What you need to know/have:
- 2+ years of experience building & managing a team.
- Have wide relationships of both wholesalers and manufactures strategies to develop and execute growth plans.
- Strategy and data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and determine the cause of organizational problems.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment.
- A willingness to be “in the trenches”.
- Willingness to travel to the rural areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance or similar field.
- Preferred: operations experience in payment sector (Such as Momo)
- Consulting background with strategic and analytics decision instincts (i.e. McKinsey, BCG, Deloitte, PwC, KPMG)
- Operations experience in the following sectors: on-demand transportation & delivery, large scale platform (Grab, DeliverNow, Shopee, Lazada, VNG, GHTK, GHN)
- Corporate strategy background with a willingness to roll up your sleeves,…
- Competitive salary & stock option.
- Review salary raise every 6 months.
- Bonus: performance, team bonus.
- 13th month salary per year & Full working facilities.
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- 12 annual leaves per year.
- Annual company trip.
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment.
- Great Teamwork.
- Extensive Training Program and Team-building activities, events.
Work Place: Floor 5th, 104 Mai Thi Luu street, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Please send your CV to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Phone: 089 649 6272