What you’ll do:
- Initiate and execute sourcing requirements and needs for domestic and international plant or manufactory.
- Fully responsible for sourcing the assigned products.
- Identify potential suppliers (including manufactory, work yard, etc.) and advise/select the most suitable ones.
- Make sure the suppliers meet the Company’s quality standards of raw materials.
- Develop new products and negotiate pricing and payment terms.
- Monitor the testing procedure and drive improvement initiatives focused upon improving processes to attain increased throughput and quality.
- Work with Business Development Department to provide them with accurate supplier information, pricing and initial deliveries.
- Visit supplier sites and conducting preliminary market survey to check the market demand, supply, competitors and business environment of newly developed product.
- Implement suggestions that improve or change processes in support of the company’s growth objectives.
- Complete other assignments and special projects as requested by BOD.
What you need to know/have:
- At least 2+ years of experience in the same roles.
- Familiar with maintaining suppliers database.
- Good command of English (Speaking & Writing).
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow up with clients and meet the targets.
- Have good interpersonal skills and strong analytical capabilities.
- Good understanding on contracts agreement.
- Knowledge of International and local laws.
- Procedures, processes, standards, instructions creation skills.
- Good knowledge and skills of manufacturing processes, procurement and sourcing process.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment.
- Ability to communicate with all organizational levels.
- Salary: Negotiable + Incentive.
- Review salary raise every 12 months.
- Bonus: performance, team bonus.
- 13th month salary per year.
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- 12 annual leaves per year.
- Annual company trip.
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment.
- Great Teamwork.
- Extensive Training Program and Team-building activities, events.
Work Place: Floor 5th, 104 Mai Thi Luu street, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Please send your CV to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Phone: 089 649 6272
- Website: http://ppe.vred.vn/
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/tradeimportexportglobal.vred.vn/