SENIOR BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE & MARKETING ANALYTICS
- Providing regular KPI reports with data and actions to measure progress against the plan objectives.
- Define & prioritize the key business areas to be considered with a comprehensive performance dashboard.
- Define & improve the operations & systems used to generate effective performance dashboards.
- Set a standard for designing dashboards, & the process of data validation/update.
- Regular reporting End to End performance on hourly/daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis.
- Writing relational and multidimensional database queries. Collaborating with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery.
- Provide deep-dive analysis and propose initiatives to drive sales and operations performance.
- Monitor and measure sales KPIs: conversion rate, productivity, closed deal etc. Provide insight and propose initiatives to drive sales performance and reduce fall out.
- Define and investigate the alerts generated from sales operations KPIs to identify leakage and fall out cases. Summarize the findings in a clear and concise manner and support the report with evidences.
- Consulting with internal customers (e.g., Marketing, Sales, Customer Service) to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that accelerate profitable growth.
- Working on assigned projects/tasks, as assigned to automate operation process.
- Strong data analysis skills and knowledge of Microsoft Excel, MySQL, Python, Power BI, Google Data Studio, Google Big Query.
- Experience in statistical/optimization tools (eg. R, Python …).
- Statistical analysis, business analysis, business performance management.
- Understand of results (meanings, causes, and solutions).
- Proactive with can do attitude.
- Highly energetic and self-motivated.
- Ability to understand business growth theories.
- Developed interpersonal and communication skills required to work across all aspects of the organization and agencies at all levels.
- Job holder should be deadline and detail oriented as well as organized to ensure that tasks are accurately completed and in a timely manner.
- Ability to work independently and handle multitask in a fast paced, high pressure environment and utilize effective problem solving and analytical thinking skills.
- Previous studies in Statistics, Economics, Information System, Business. Preferably 3-5 years of proven career track in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics at Big 4 firms (KPMG, Deloitte, EY, PWC) or Technology company.
- Competitive salary & stock option.
- Review salary raise every 6 months.
- Bonus: performance, team bonus.
- 13th month salary per year.
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- 12 annual leaves per year.
- Monthly happy hour.
- Annual company trip.
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment.
- Great Teamwork.
- Extensive Training Program and Team-building activities, events.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 089 649 6272
- Working space: Floor 5th, 104 Mai Thi Luu Street, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC