IMPORT & EXPORT DOCUMENTATION TEAM LEADER
What you’ll do:
- Controlling and monitoring works of Team staff.
- Implementing tasks of Customs declaration for shipments as follow: Preparing and making documents for e-customs declaration, cooperating with COD during customs declaration, collecting documents for filing, providing delivery planner information of shipments to make delivery plan, transferring documents to CAD and returning original documents to customers.
- Monitoring and solving issues during delivery.
- Archiving delivery documents and transferring hard delivery docs to Accountant team.
- Follow up with customers and freight forwarder for Import/Export shipments and must know the status of all shipments.
- Providing legal consultancy and updating new regulations relating to procedure of import-export for Customers.
- Solving problems of Customers and Customs relating to procedure of import-export if any.
- Complete other assignments and special projects as requested by BOD.
What you need to know/have:
- Have 3+ years of experience in Transportation, Customs operation.
- Majors: Foreign Trade, Import and Export, Transportation, Logistics.
- Practical work knowledge of Im-Ex Documentation.
- Good knowledge of Im-Ex Shipping Documentation and Customs clearance.
- Excellent English, ability to good communication with foreign clients.
- Have a full or part qualification in shipping and logistics management is a plus.
- Active, enthusiastic in work.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment.
- Ability to communicate with all organizational levels.
- Can work under high pressure and over-time if required.
- Salary: Negotiable + Incentive.
- Review salary raise every 12 months.
- Bonus: performance, team bonus.
- 13th month salary per year.
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- 12 annual leaves per year.
- Annual company trip.
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment.
- Great Teamwork.
- Extensive Training Program and Team-building activities, events.
Work Place: Floor 5th, 104 Mai Thi Luu street, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Please send your CV to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Phone: 089 649 6272