This role is a unique opportunity to help drive growth through the development of a product line and growing the agent-platform. This is a critical role as it directly contributes to the growth of the company. This is an intense business role, as this person will be building an operations team responsible for growing a product line.
What you’ll do:
- Build & manage an operations team (Business Development & Operations team) responsible for growing the product line.
- Develop & Optimize Processes. Build new and improve existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow.
- Oversee the daily operations and focus on using best business practice to improve efficiency, by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity.
- Ensure that day-to-day functions follow the strategies of the general manager and owners in advancing the goals of the organization.
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all partner account management matters.
- Work with Marketing team to create the campaign.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
What you need to know/have:
- 2+ years of experience in building, managing a team.
- Have a wide relationship with Brands.
- Logic thinking, data analyst and processes.
- Strong leadership skills and capable of inspiring subordinates to perform tasks.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and determine the cause of organizational problems.
- Ability to adapt new environment and changing.
- A willingness to be “in the trenches”.
- Willingness to travel to the rural areas.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, finance or similar field.
- Preferred: operations experience in payment sector (Such as Momo)
- Consulting background with strategic and analytics decision instincts (i.e. McKinsey, BCG, Deloitte, PwC, KPMG)
- Operations experience in the following sectors: on-demand transportation & delivery, large scale platform (Grab, DeliverNow, Shopee, Lazada, VNG, GHTK, GHN)
- Corporate strategy background with a willingness to roll up your sleeves,…
- Competitive salary & stock option.
- Review salary raise every 6 months.
- Bonus: performance, team bonus.
- 13th month salary per year & Full working facilities.
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- 12 annual leaves per year.
- Annual company trip.
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment.
- Great Teamwork.
- Extensive Training Program and Team-building activities, events.
Work Place: Floor 5th, 104 Mai Thi Luu street, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Please send your CV to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Phone: 089 649 6272