What you’ll do:
- Responsible for daily financial and accounting activities; Managing and assigning jobs in the accounting department.
- Building accounting policies applied at the company: the system of accounting vouchers, the system of accounting accounts, the forms of accounting at the Company …
- Handling all tax reports and tax issues, etc; Make revenue & cost / budget forecasts, track expenses and monitor;
- Check import and export documents, account of business results, and make clearance documents.
- Carry out procedures for tax declaration, payment and settlement with the tax office in a timely, complete and accurate manner;
- Prepare and submit accounting reports, financial statements, statistics and tax reports to the state.
- Monitor and supervise the process of import and export of goods between internal customers, accelerate the liability collection process of customers.
- Management of accounting systems, accounting books, invoices – business documents.
- Accounting and handling exchange rate differences arising from the re-evaluation of foreign currency balance at the end of the period and accounting in accounting books and software.
- Complete other assignments and special projects as requested by BOD.
What you need to know/have:
- Have 4+ years of experience or more in Import-Export field (prefer candidates who have experience working at Trading Company).
- Good command of English (Speaking & Writing).
- Have good interpersonal skills and strong analytical capabilities.
- Knowledge of International and local laws, tax laws in the field of import and export.
- Procedures, processes, standards, instructions creation skills.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment.
- Ability to communicate with all organizational levels.
- Salary: Negotiable .
- Review salary raise every 12 months.
- Bonus: performance, team bonus.
- 13th month salary per year.
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- 12 annual leaves per year.
- Annual company trip.
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment.
- Great Teamwork.
- Extensive Training Program and Team-building activities, events.
Work Place: Floor 5th, 104 Mai Thi Luu street, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Please send your CV to: Email: email@example.com/ Phone: 089 649 6272
- Website: http://ppe.vred.vn/
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/tradeimportexportglobal.vred.vn/