TALENT ACQUISITION EXECUTIVE
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for recruiting back-office positions (staff, Leader, Manager).
- Handle the recruitment process to hire the best suitable employees for the company.
- Be partnership with Head of Department to work on their people planning & recruitment
- Create a pool of candidates through recruiting activities, social networking, and media channels.
- Proceed with the identification of potential candidates through screening and interviewing of
the pool of applicants.
- Update information about recruitment trend, techniques to propose an improvement for the
- Suggest for improvement of recruiting and onboarding process.
- Handle internal problems as Human Resources management.
- Improve the brand identity of VRED on Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Train and integrate new employees.
- Ensure required weekly, monthly, annual recruitment reports.
- Contribute ideas and deploy engaging activities such as monthly parties, quarterly rewards, etc.
- Complete other assignments as requested by BOD.
What you need to know/have:
- At least 1-3 years of experience in the Recruitment Industry.
- Good command of English (Speaking & Writing).
- Good communication with all organizational levels.
- Good at internal problem-solving and Human Resources management.
- Ability to evaluate and analyze the personality of people.
- Strong sense of responsibility and desire to get the thing done properly
- Have good interpersonal skills and strong analytical capabilities.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment.
- Salary: Negotiable.
- Review salary raises every 12 months.
- Bonus: performance, team bonus.
- 13th-month salary per year.
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- 12 annual leaves per year.
- Annual company trip.
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment.
- Great Teamwork.
- Extensive Training Program and Team-building activities, events.
Work Place: Floor 5th, 104 Mai Thi Luu street, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Please send your CV to: Email: email@example.com/ Phone: 089 649 6272