OPERATIONS MANAGER – QUẢN LÝ VẬN HÀNH
(Money Transfer – Chuyển tiền nhanh)
What you’ll do:
- Recruitment and training: Conduct recruitment plan for expanding to reach collaborators for VRED.
- Create and implement projects that delivery our service in order to increase our reliability and speed of VRED’s products to our stakeholders.
- Collaborate with appropriate Learning and Development partners to ensure training materials and roll out reflect up-to-date business changes.
- Dashboard monitoring: Create daily/weekly/quarterly reports.
- Lead the meeting with In-house to up date current issues and provide temporary solutions.
- Contribute information and data to demonstrate an optimized SOP (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Managing and oversee the daily operations of the our service.
What you need to know/have:
- 2+ years of experience operations management.
- Ability to develop collaborators or drivers.
- Good management for costs, human resources, planning, customer services and business quality.
- Strong leadership skills and capable of inspiring subordinates to perform tasks.
- Strategy and data driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and determine the cause of organizational problems.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment.
- A willingness to be “in the trenches”.
- Willingness to travel to the rural areas.
- Preferred: Operations experience in the following sectors: on-demand transportation & delivery, large scale platform (Grab, GoViet, DeliverNow, Shopee, Lazada, VNG, GHTK, GHN, etc).
- Corporate strategy background with a willingness to roll up your sleeves, etc.
- Salary upto 25M.
- Review salary raise every 6 months (2 times every year).
- Bonus: performance, team bonus.
- 13th month salary per year.
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- 12 annual leaves per year.
- Annual company trip.
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment.
- Great Teamwork.
- Extensive Training Program and Team-building activities, events.
Work Place: Floor 5th, 104 Mai Thi Luu street, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Please send your CV to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Phone: 089 649 6272