EXPORT SALES SPECIALIST
What you’ll do:
- Find new potential clients and maintain a good relationship with the current clients overseas.
- Keep follow with long-term customers about pending shipments and dealing with new orders.
- Follow customs procedure for exporting to ensure deliver goods to customers on schedule.
- Control quantity of exporting and limitation to ensure the balance of import and export.
- Following an export plan to repair shipping documents: Invoice, Packing list, C/O, SI, Contract, Payment, etc.
- Research potential export market in the industry.
- Have knowledge and update new custom law.
- Collecting information to report and analysis of market trends, prices, and competitors.
- Make a plan to improve work.
- Complete other assignments and special projects as requested by BOD.
What you need to know/have:
- At least 3 years of experience or more in Sales files.
- Good command of English (Speaking & Writing).
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow up with clients and meet the targets.
- Knowledge of the Market.
- Have good interpersonal skills and strong analytical capabilities.
- Good understanding of contracts agreement.
- Procedures, processes, standards, instructions creation skills.
- Good knowledge and skills in manufacturing processes, procurement, and sourcing process.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment.
- Ability to communicate with all organizational levels.
- Salary: Negotiable + Incentive.
- Review salary raises every 12 months.
- Bonus: performance, team bonus.
- 13th-month salary per year.
- Social – Health – Insurance paid fully.
- 12 annual leaves per year.
- Annual company trip.
- Professional and Flexible Working Environment.
- Great Teamwork.
- Extensive Training Program and Team-building activities, events.
Work Place: Floor 5th, 104 Mai Thi Luu street, Dakao Ward, District 1, HCMC
Please send your CV to: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ Phone: 038 2204 478